Monday, August 2, 2010

Health Update, Part One

For those following along on our blog, Mary's seizures unfortunately continued after those initial episodes and she is now on medication to try to stop them. Now she has been 3+ weeks seizure-free. I am grateful for every small milestone! We think her mood had a little bit of a swing when we started the meds (or perhaps it was just a normal mood swing) but she is pretty much back to her normal self.
Look Mom, bet you didn't know magnets would stick here!

Up next, Jane's health update....

4 comments:

Chris.Erin.Grace.Andrew said...

I LOVE that picture of the two of you! So happy to hear Miss Mary has been seizure free for 3+ weeks!

G'pa and G'ma S. said...

So glad she is a happy camper again! Love the pics.

Barbara said...

Mary is a trooper! I hope you guys are holding up ok, too. Sending good thoughts and wishes your way :)

Kristen said...

I'm so glad she's been doing so well, but sorry you guys even had to go through all of this. She sure looks like the happiest little girl - just beautiful, with a smile to match! Cannot believe our BABIES are about to be one - how is this possible?!