Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Health Update, Part 2

While I was pregnant with Mary, my obgyn found a lump in my neck on my thyroid. It was tested a few different times and found to be benign, so we waited until Mary had slowed down nursing to get rid of it. Finally at the end of July, 1 1/2 years after it was found, I had surgery to get rid of it. Here is the photographic evidence.

Before.
Immediately after.
2 days after.
One week after:
Three weeks after:

3 comments:

Karen said...

Geez, 3 weeks after it looks fantastic!

Barbara said...

When did your blog turn into the surgery channel? (Not a bad thing... you know I love all the pictures!) How are you feeling? Glad the family is back on the mend!

P.S. It really does look fantastic!

G'ma G. said...

These shots are good PR for your surgeon. Glad it is out.