Height: 38 1/4" (85%)
Weight: 34 lbs. (85%)
Guess he is proportional.
The biggest news for him is that he is potty-trained! Last Saturday, after we were all settled in from our trip to Galveston we went through the house, Ben threw away all his diapers, he put on big boy underwear, and we haven't looked back. He had several accidents that first morning, but now we haven't had one since the third day. Most surprising to me was that he woke up dry from his naps and nighttime every single time. I'm so glad we went this route instead of spending time and $$$ on pull-ups.
Here Ben is checking out all the juice he will get to drink and snacks he will eat while we are practicing running to the potty often during training. Also, the ever important M&M rewards for a good job done.
5 comments:
So proud of Ben!! What a big boy - I bet he's so excited! And what a nice break for Mommy - it's like a little vacation in our world :)
Yay! Thats so exciting! I'm so glad the three day method worked. Way to go Ben!
Jane, I'm as imporessed with you as I am with Ben! What an accomplishment so quickly.
You must share your methods, Obi Wan. Great job Ben!
Very big milestone. Congratulations.... No buzzer?
Post a Comment