Right afterward, we changed clothes in the parking lot and drove down to Sea World in San Antonio (about 1 1/2 hours away). HDR had sponsored tickets for employees and their families and we were very excited to go!
Dolphin show, also with clowns and divers.
Rides.
Ben's first roller coaster! I was disappointed that my back was hurting and I couldn't take him on the ride. But Eric enjoyed it. And they ran around the line at the end to ride it again right away. The true sign of a good coaster. I think it was called the Shamu Express.
Riding the carousel. I think while Mary and I were on here together the boys snuck another coaster ride in.
Meeting some of the characters. Neither of our kids is too into meeting characters.
The orca show. We all loved the trip, thanks HDR!
1 comment:
Nice company perk. We used to get a company picnic.
Perhaps ACE is in Ben's future.
Post a Comment