Friday, December 10, 2010

Shark Boy and Owl Girl

I rarely like to go to the mall, but took the kids to get these hats and matching mittens. Ben picked out the shark hat out of about 5 different options. Mary didn't have a choice. A while back I was brushing Ben's teeth and saying that he was getting so many sharp new teeth that he was almost like a shark. Well, that has really stuck in his mind and sometimes he now thinks that he is growing from a boy into a shark (and then into a giant). I actually tried to plant the idea of being a shark for Halloween in his mind but of course he insisted on the train costume. So I guess this shark hat will suffice for now.


1 comment:

Chris.Erin.Grace.Andrew said...

I love that he has the shark hat! And I love that he says he is going to be shark when he grows up! Adorable! Mary's owl hat is too cute! Grace picked out the panda bear at Children's Place a few weeks ago. The three of them could be an ad! Ha ha ha!