Friday, October 8, 2010

Thomas the Tank Engine

Thomas came to Burnet, Texas.



6 comments:

G'Pa G said...

Looks like the family had a fun outing. I like the look Mary is giving the balloon lady.

G'ma S. said...

Glad Thomas the Train's visit was such a success! Remember those pics of Ben and Mary looking so pleased with each other when they get into it.

G'ma G. said...

Good movie. For Ben this must have been like heaven on earth!
Those two kids sure have the same hair color.

Eric said...

For some reason, the videos I create and upload lose their quality/resolution during the uploading process. The originals I create are fine but then get downsampled by the blogspot website. That's what you get for a free site I guess.

Karen said...

Good pictures! I can't tell if Mary is giving the stink-eye or if she's in need of sunglasses.

Jane said...

Mary is in need of sunglasses. She owns some but won't keep them or a hat on... so you see the result.

What you don't see is the notice posted and the announcement to keep all hands and body parts inside the train. Then not only did we let our kids hang their heads out, but I stuck my arm way out with the camera to get a picture of them.