Last week we had a costume dress rehearsal and pumpkin painting party at our friends, the Shuleys, house. It was great for me to have a deadline to get Ben's costume done ahead of actual Halloween day. I love all these kids costumes; what a fun holiday!

5 comments:
So much fun! Happy Halloween!
Jane! What a great job with Ben's Thomas the Train costume.
I think I've seen Mary's costume before... Did you make Thomas the Train? It looks really good!
yes, I made the Thomas costume. The commercial ones didn't really look like a train - more like a sweatshirt with a face on it. So I made this one. The box was a little awkward for him to walk in, but at least people who didn't know about Thomas could tell that he was a train!
It was an excellent Thomas the Train. Halloween is as much (or more) fun for the adults!
Post a Comment