Yikes, I don't think he got sick of sitting in the chair - he got sick of WEARING the food!
Yeah it looks like we threw the food at him. He kept reaching for the spoon and would knock every other spoon away. We are all were learning and are better at it now. The carnage is not as widespread anymore.
I wanted to put him on the ground and let the dog clean him up but Jane wouldn't let me.
Probably not the last "Rice" he will wear on his shirt.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Yikes, I don't think he got sick of sitting in the chair - he got sick of WEARING the food!
Yeah it looks like we threw the food at him. He kept reaching for the spoon and would knock every other spoon away. We are all were learning and are better at it now. The carnage is not as widespread anymore.
I wanted to put him on the ground and let the dog clean him up but Jane wouldn't let me.
Probably not the last "Rice" he will wear on his shirt.
Post a Comment