Hi Guys! My mom just sent us the link to this blog. It's so neat to see little Ben growing up. I'll be sure to check back often! Congratulations on your beautiful (or should I say handsome) baby boy. I can see a little of both of you in him. We can't wait to meet him in person! Sending all our love your way, your cousin Jen.
2 comments:
Hi Guys! My mom just sent us the link to this blog. It's so neat to see little Ben growing up. I'll be sure to check back often! Congratulations on your beautiful (or should I say handsome) baby boy. I can see a little of both of you in him. We can't wait to meet him in person! Sending all our love your way, your cousin Jen.
Good to hear from you. We hope to keep updating this site, but we may run out of energy with this kid in tow.
Post a Comment