Thursday, February 7, 2008


Ben had a pretty good night last night and Eric and I are thankful. He woke himself up when he wanted to eat and then went back to bed again with a minimal amount of fussing.
Today he is happy to be carried around by me. Doesn't want to be put down. Fine, I just have to do everything one-handed! A few minutes after I took this picture he drifted off to sleep.
So, do you think he's beginning to look like either of his parents?

6 comments:

Karen said...

He looks a little like Eric in that picture.

Anonymous said...

I think he looks like Eric, too. Eric doesn't see it yet.

Anonymous said...

We now see a little of Eric in him too, particularly around the forehead and eyes -- or at least the way Eric looked at Ben's age.

Merren & Tom

wes and gwen said...

Hi Eric,Jane and Ben.
It seems like from all accounts that Ben is a look alike to Eric! Jane don't be sad for two reason:
Ben will change his looks many times!!
It isn't all that bad to look like Eric!!
We are happy for the three of you!! Love Aunt Gwen and Uncle Wes

Anonymous said...

I see how it goes. Not "all *that* bad" to look like me... bad nonetheless.

jessica said...

I actually thought he looked more like Jane, but he's still so little, so it's hard to tell. he's so cute!