I took the kids to the state records office to get their birth certificates on Wednesday. Little did I know but the new Austin animal shelter is right next door. So after we got our paperwork done we walked next door to see the animals. I told the kids that we picked Abby out at a shelter 8 years ago! The staff and volunteers were happy to have visitors even though we weren't adopting.
We couldn't touch these little kittens but they had these little toys made out of straws and string that we played with.
Ben really loved this puppy with the camouflage blanket. Tears were shed when I said we couldn't adopt him.
We had swimming lessons in the afternoon. This session Ben is in a class with Ava and Mary is in one with Bobby. It makes for a fun class and fun free swim after class with our friends.







1 comment:
Ben, when you are grown up, I bet you will have a nice dog.
Post a Comment