Friday, June 3, 2011

Gym class

I never had Ben in any kind of gymnastics class, but then I bought a groupon for both kids to take some classes and also have a certain number of "free play" times at an indoor kids gym. I took them to a "siblings" class so that I can be there as one parent with two kids. Ben is one of the oldest in the class and Mary is about in the middle. Ben is a real ham and it is fun to see. He answers the teacher loudly when it is time, he loves introducing himself and Mary and telling everyone his age. Since he is one of the older ones and can follow directions the teacher sometimes asks him to be the example for the log roll or another skill.
Here Ben is in the middle of the ball pit.

Ben is taking his job of cleaning up seriously.

Singing a song.

Ben popping up and surprising these other kids. over and over and over.
Mary needs a break.

1 comment:

Doting Grandmother said...

Won't be the last class that Ben is the star!