Tuesday, February 8, 2011

First haircut

Someone was looking a little raggedy. I've trimmed Mary's bangs a couple of times, but that was no longer keeping her hair under control. So today Mary and I went to get her first haircut. I was warned by a friend that if I cut off her baby curls, I may not see them again. So I waited as long as possible, and now I am fully prepared in case her hair goes straight. All signs of that curly mohawk she used to have are gone!

Happy with a lollipop. The hair cutter asked me if I wanted Mary's hair blow-dried - my answer was NO WAY! I thought that would definitely upset her.

A little girl's bob with bangs.

7 comments:

G'Pa G said...

She's looking good!
And yes, she does seem a bit "raggedy" in the first pic.

G'ma and G'pa S. said...

What a cute haircut! She looks really grown up.

Karen said...

Haircut looks very good!

Chris.Erin.Grace.Andrew said...

So cute!!!! Love it!!

G'ma G said...

Bye bye ringlets, hello relaxed curls. Makes a cute girl even cuter!

Kristen said...

She looks darling!! Makes me want to go out and get Abby's cut now :) Hope you all are doing well!!

Barbara said...

Adorable!!! Those of us with pin straight hair are envious of her curls :)