Oh my goodness - such a big girl!! It looks like she's thinking really hard too about just taking off walking! :) Way to go, Mary!
Wow! What a big girl! She is too cute!
You've tamed her mohawk with a bow, looks good! I bet watching her brother run around motivates her to learn to move.
This pic is pretty posed. She isn't even pulling up yet. I think she is getting pretty close to crawling, though...
Ben must not have seen her so near his train track.
Wow, she looks so grown up. Too cute!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Oh my goodness - such a big girl!! It looks like she's thinking really hard too about just taking off walking! :) Way to go, Mary!
Wow! What a big girl! She is too cute!
You've tamed her mohawk with a bow, looks good! I bet watching her brother run around motivates her to learn to move.
This pic is pretty posed. She isn't even pulling up yet. I think she is getting pretty close to crawling, though...
Ben must not have seen her so near his train track.
Wow, she looks so grown up. Too cute!
Post a Comment