Thursday, December 17, 2009

4 months / 23 months


Mary is now 4 months old. At her check up today she was 25 inches long (65%), 15 pounds 12 ounces (80%), and 43 cm head circumference (85%). Weirdly, this is almost exactly what Ben's 4 month check up was. Now, she's napping off the shots.

We picked up Ben from school today - the last day before the Christmas break. They had a little birthday cake for Jesus at school. Ben loved it, although it could have probably been a cake for Andy Rooney and he would have loved it. He is napping right now too. We put a little lullaby CD on for his nap. We have used the same one for years. Some are kind of obscure and I don't know all the songs on it. But as I was upstairs I heard him singing one to himself along with the CD. He knows the words! Cute.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

His singing is SO cute. One poem (part of it) stayed with me when Jane was little... "A Cradle Song" by Yeats. I really liked the last part, and I changed the words a little... "I sigh as I kiss you for I must own, that I shall miss you when you are grown". I still have that yellowed newspaper clipping.