Wednesday, September 16, 2009

One month old

We don't have any statistics for her one month birthday, but the way Mary is (already!) outgrowing some clothes makes us think she is growing just fine. She is still a easy and mostly mellow baby. Ben, Eric, and I love her. When she cries, Ben is concerned and tells me that she is "sad." So cute.
Link to Ben at one month.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

They sure are alike. You could have called them both Mary and I would have believed it.

jane said...

Mom, you have to click on the link to see Ben at one month. Similar, but not exactly alike.

Karen said...

I think they look quite different. But I also think Ben's face looks VERY different now than he did at 1 month.

Grandma S. said...

What a cutie!! Glad to hear that Ben likes to give her kisses.