Friday, August 7, 2009

Ses!

Ben's TV time is limited but one of his favorite shows is what he calls "Ses!". I couldn't turn on the camera fast enough to catch his full reaction but you'll get the idea. As you can see, he gets VERY excited when this annoying character comes on. When Ben gets excited he often starts jumping and annouces it "jump!". Sometime he spins around and around until he falls down. He'll do one of these things over and over again.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

His "Elmo" sounds like "Ahmo". Any puppet that makes a kid do such a fine happy dance is a good puppet. At work when I want a break, I go to this happy place! Also, I like the stain on the little table and chairs.

Kristen said...

Too cute!! Isn't it amazing how much these kiddos LOVE Elmo and co.? Hey, for that reason, I love it too! :-) So I guess this is your last week before baby sister makes her debut - how exciting! We'll be thinking of you...can't wait to hear the good news!!