Thursday, August 13, 2009

Legos / due date approach

Ben has become much more adept at building his legos (duplos) than he used to be. He pretty much understands which sides of the blocks fit into the other sides, but I really need to teach him the principles of being structurally sound! He likes to stack tall tall towers that are a single block wide and want to put them on the wheeled bottom. Then he likes the man on top and wants to push his "truck" around. Of course he gets frustrated when it falls apart almost immediately because it is so fragile. So I built him this sturdy tank bottom and he puts a little tower on top of it which he can push around with a little more success. He gets a lot of entertainment out of these legos. Good, because I like them too.

Well, my due date is tomorrow and there is no sign of baby #2's impending arrival. Here is a (sorry, low-quality) picture of what I imagine is the largest I will ever be. I am lucky to have had easy pregnancies, but I am also ready for this one to be over! Also, to meet our daughter!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cantilevered.

Kristen said...

Jane - I can't believe your due date is tomorrow!! These 9 months have gone by WAY too fast! Blessings and best wishes for a safe, healthy (and fast!) delivery. Can't wait to see pics of this sweet baby girl!

Barbara said...

You are going to have to change the title of the blog soon to "Two Engineers and TWO Babies" :)