It's what we said after watching the 10pm news tonight. The weather man presented this week's forecast. You have to be kidding me. We've now had over 40 days over 100 this summer. From now on, no family member is allowed to mention how hot it is where they live.
Since I'm not blood related, do I get to mention the heat? It was 112 at noon and 108 at 9pm here in Vegas yesterday. I feel your pain! It's suppossed to be 103-104 the next couple of days and the weather man was referring to it as a "relief from the heat". What?!?
5 comments:
Ugh.
Ouch. The high today here is going to be 73 and same with tomorrow. :) See I didn't mention how hot it is.
Come to Virginia! 50s-60s during the night.
It's supposed to be 122 in Rockville today. But then I'm getting old and my sight isn't what it used to be.
Since I'm not blood related, do I get to mention the heat? It was 112 at noon and 108 at 9pm here in Vegas yesterday. I feel your pain! It's suppossed to be 103-104 the next couple of days and the weather man was referring to it as a "relief from the heat". What?!?
Post a Comment