Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Words at 15 months

In the past we've said that Ben was slow to start talking. Last weekend when I was talking to my parents on the phone they asked about it and I thought that I'd write down the words he uses at 15 months. Here are the words he volunteers on his own, some with more regularity than others.

cup
beep
cat-cat (kitty cat)
gah-gie or just gie (doggie) - this was his first word
trash
ilk (milk)
mama
dada
up
ball
nack (snack)
no no
night night
cook
hot
cold
boon (balloon)

He also repeats a lot of what we say, sometimes with great clarity, but doesn't yet know the word on his own. This morning when Eric was changing him, we both heard him repeat "stinky" very clearly.

Thursday is his 15 month doctor appointment and we'll get some new stats.

No comments: