Ben went on a hunger strike for more than 2 weeks. He wasn't interested in anything, not even his favorite foods. Jane read somewhere about a daily maximum limit of milk and we soon realized our kid was more than drinking his fair share. (thanks to his mom's genes) Yes, milk is good for you but there is too much of a good thing. Four days after limiting his intake, he returned to eating us out of house and home. His long standing favorite, spaghetti.
Ben uses every muscle in his face to smile and show his appreciation.
4 comments:
As the cook, I get to chose most meals. This picture illustrates why I refuse to make spaghetti for Rose! (Glad Ben is off his milk-only diet.)
I sure miss spagetti!
Kudoes to Jane for being such a good detective! His great grandma and grandpa would love the fact that he's so into his food!
I'm pretty sure you are supposed to chug 1 large glass of milk at dinner. After a bit you can request glass #2, usually when Dad goes to refill his glass.
Other food will find it's place...
Post a Comment