Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Nativity Play

Each year the kids' preschool puts on a Nativity play. The school director reads a narrative, the four year old class acts out the story, and the three year old class sings about 6 songs as the "choir of angels." This year Ben was chosen to play the part of Joseph. He knew his part very well. Grandma and Grandpa G., Eric and I were all there early and in front to see him. He took his part very seriously.

Waiting to go on stage with his teacher, Ms. Erica, and "Mary," a girl named Sophie.
 Mary waiting on her spot on the floor. She is probably smiling at us sitting behind her.
 Joseph, Mary and the donkey.
 The only part in the play when Ben broke character. This boy, the inkeeper, did something that was not rehearsed and Ben thought it was funny.
 Choir of angels.


 Brother and sister. Too bad I can't rotate these.
 Ben and his best preschool friend, Brady. I think Brady was a shepherd.

 Joseph.




No comments: