Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Name That Kid

Time to play Name That Kid!

5 comments:

Grandpa S said...

Okay. I got it right away, even though Grandma S. disagreed. Top one = Mary. Bottom one = her Uncle Adam on his jungle gym in the backyard.

G'ma S. said...

My turn-I think it is Eric playing on the jungle gym in the summer of '79 unless Eric is wearing a hand-me down shirt which he did a lot. These two really looked a lot alike at that age. In the pic I found, Adam is also in the picture. I can't remember when we got the jungle gym.

Jane said...

It's Mary and I'm pretty sure it is Eric. Although I find it a little disconcerting that his own parents aren't sure! Poor second child!

Grandpa S. said...

I concede it is Eric and we now have proof in 2 other pics we found this afternoon. I HATED that shirt he is wearing when it was Adam's and asked that we get rid of it. Apparently, I forgot that it became a hand-me-down. The boys looked a lot a like when they were young and we have several pics of them in the same outfits and it's hard to tell them apart.

Karen said...

2nd child gets hand-me-downs, and less pictures than kid #1!

I still think young pictures of dad (aka G'pa G) look like Ben, but I don't know where those might be.