Mary turned nine months old on May 15th. The crawling, pulling up, new teeth all the time, and getting into all of her brother's things are enough to tell us that she is becoming her own little person. Her nine month doctor's visit went well and she is 20 lbs 7 oz (75%), 28 inches long (60%), and has a 46.5 cm head (96%).
4 comments:
G'Pa G
said...
And a baby that is always happy and smiling to boot!
Bea-u-ti-ful girl!! And great photos - that last one of her close up is so precious! And I love hearing about her food preferences too...is this a baby girl thing?? :) Sounds like our girls are just independent little ladies already!
4 comments:
And a baby that is always happy and smiling to boot!
What a doll! Great pictures.
Bea-u-ti-ful girl!! And great photos - that last one of her close up is so precious! And I love hearing about her food preferences too...is this a baby girl thing?? :) Sounds like our girls are just independent little ladies already!
So adorable. I love her hair!
Post a Comment