
Getting picked up from school. He looks like such a little man.

After our dinner of Ben's favorite foods (chicken, macaroni and cheese, broccoli, and black olives) we sang and blew out candles with Grandma and Grandpa G via skype.

Opened presents with Grandma and Grandpa S via skype. Ben is hanging out on his new tricycle.
5 comments:
That was a really good birthday!
Homemade bread?
If you are surfing the web and happen to play a video/audio file, Ben sometimes stops playing and comes running over to the laptop and says "Grandma in there?" He has done this twice for me.
I guess the two grandmas can fight over who he is wondering about.
yeah, it is homemade bread. I've been making it ever since I got the bread machine for Christmas. Maybe I'll get tired of it, but I like doing it now. Even made homemade hamburger buns for our dinner last night.
These two grandmas won't fight, I promise. It is so much fun to "be there" even though we are far away! Ben, you had quite the birthday!
Post a Comment