If Ben sees Mary in her crib he wants to climb into it. He'll even run upstairs if he hears her mobile playing. Sometimes we (read Dad) let him in there and he loves it.

Mary striking a pose in her Sunday dress.

Hey sis, you need anything? .... Yeah, rewind the mobile please.

Okay, got it.
3 comments:
Mary, your brother sure knows how to enjoy life. So many things are fun. Your mom did the same thing at his age. She climbed into your Aunt Karen's crib, played her mobile, then laid down next to her and put her arm around Karen's back... Too bad for her, her mom wasn't so tolerant. I was too interested in letting sleeping babies sleep.
Judy has a picture of Matt (my bro) and I on her dresser - we are having a nice picnic together in the backyard when we were about 4 or 5. She loves the picture, because she says it's the last time we got along as kids. Ha!
I know Ben will be a much better older sibling than I and a model of perfect behavior!
They are so sweet together, Jane! Love these cute little siblings! :)
Post a Comment