For the record, Jane wanted me to use "Walk Don't Run" for the musical accompaniment. I nixed the idea because I didn't want to discriminate against the non-Goodwin readers of this blog. Who are The Ventures, anyway?
WDR, being an instrumental, would certainly have provided the opportunity to be subtle, rather than obvious. But you can't go wrong with a Patsy Cline song.
5 comments:
Love the music!! He's definitely on the move now. Hope he feels better sooner than later.
Eric is getting so good at these special effects that it appears like Ben (only ten months) is walking. But we know better. Nice work Eric!
For the record, Jane wanted me to use "Walk Don't Run" for the musical accompaniment. I nixed the idea because I didn't want to discriminate against the non-Goodwin readers of this blog. Who are The Ventures, anyway?
WDR, being an instrumental, would certainly have provided the opportunity to be subtle, rather than obvious. But you can't go wrong with a Patsy Cline song.
Why should we cater to the non-Goodwin readers? I never miss an opportunity to educate those who did not grow up in such a musical household.
I am positive everyone loves those educational opportunities!
Post a Comment